Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

jello shot recipe

Ahh, Halloween my favorite holiday. It's kind of bumming me out now that I'm so old. Since I graduated, I really can't go trick or treating or I'll just be creepy. But I don't really want to start popping out kids now. I should steal other people's kids to take out with me. I did dress up and hang with school friends. There was drunkeness and costumes and fun yet jinxed as everything was broken up or stopped the second we entered. C'est la vie.

Tomorrow I must work 8 hours AND wake up early. This hasn't been done in about a month. Then, I will be making delicious jello shots. Well, here's a useful topic for my craft blog! Jello Shots!

This is how you make them PERFECT. I can make 2 things in this world and they are one of them.

Follow the directions on the side of the box. Pour in one thing of Jello mix to the hot water. Then add 2-3 packets of the knox gelatin. Yes, I know it's a lot but TRUST ME. As these shots are week substitute some of the cold water for more cold vodka. And when you pour them, do it fast as they will set...FAST. Don't pour them into Dixie paper cups. There's other plastic cups about the same size which work much better. And are reusable if you want to wash them all out. This way, when the shot sets, stick your finger around the edged. You'll be able to pick out the jello shot whole from the cup. Best jello shots ever...sooo gelatinous.

As it is officially November, I'm minorly freaking out about many things which are all coming together right now like umm...

in 1 day the election which could change america FOREVER
in 1 day I have to have an awkward lunch encounter/interview for grad school applications. yes, i worry too much. it will be fine, but still.
I have about 5 essays to write for these applications which I would like to turn in by December 15th.
Oh, and I'm packing up, leaving the country, and ending up at some pub in England. WHAT? I am so not ready.
Annnd, I still have to finish those 14 cross stitch designs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home