Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

News to me!

  • Surprise, surprise. Palin's may be more stupid and more corrupt than anyone gave her credit for. And it's the McCain camp that's ratting her out. Priceless.
  • Just like everyone else, I really just want to know what Obama's new puppy will look like.
  • Election night celebrations and partying went on without me. I have strep throat. Apparently, my throat is strep-py enough for the doctor to make the expression "DAMN" and not even bother with a strep test.
  • Which means I've called off twice at the job that doesn't give me hours to begin with. Dammit.
  • Ahhh, failing world economies. The pound has now dropped from 2.05 this summer to 1.58 to every American dollar. The euro? Down to 1.28. European shopping sprees await.
  • Nervous obsession over the move to London ensues. Will I like it? Will people like me? Am I forgetting something really important? Will they ban me from entering the country???
  • Less nervousness knowing that with Obama just elected, there will be a little less direct hatred to overcome when meeting Europeans.
  • New book to read: The Savage Detective by Roberto Bolano. 10 pages in. Do not like it so far. Too much masturbation and odd sexual situations for only 10 pages in.

1 Comment:

  1. Ashok said...
    Hope you're feeling better - thanks so much for the comment, my apologies we didn't chat last night. I had real trouble getting and staying online and it was frustrating.

    Am off to Philly in a few hours, I'm excited about that.

    Take care, and again, hope you're recovered and rested.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home