Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Life...and Stuff

I still have new cross-stitch creations to post. I also have to frame them and I still have to design at least 2 more!

Things are starting to speed up here. In a little over 2 weeks, I'll be on the plane for London! Today, I went shopping and bought 2 pairs of black pants for the pub as well as some much needed new clothing. I still need to get a good pair of hiking shoes and my backpack which my parents are getting as a Christmas present but I really would like it now.

This week, I really do have to get these grad school applications more started than they are. I met with the Special Collections/Preservation librarian at my school for an informal interview. So, there's one thing I did for the apps. He also gave me a big long reading list on rare books librarianship. If only I had money and I'd actually go and buy the books.

Well, I was going to make this longer, but it looks like I have a birthday party to attend. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home