Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Polls are currently closing across the country. Remember, if you are in line when the polls close you have to right to vote.

And, as stated by many other bloggers, STAY THE FUCK IN LINE. You only vote for president once every 4 years. This is one of the most important elections ever. Fuck apathy and do your part to participate in democracy!

While I didn't have to wait in line, I did have a 101* fever and strep throat.

In a similar situation? I don't care. STAY THE FUCK IN LINE. Or better yet, ask some people if you can cut. If you are old, sick, whatever, it's better to cut the line than to leave and NOT VOTE.

In case you didn't know, I voted for Obama. I won't be going to the election party tonight. I'm feeling super bummed. But in the end, it doesn't matter where I am as long as there are happy results. Voting for Obama made me feel all warm and fuzzy and patriotic inside...or maybe that was my fever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home