Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Squirrellllls!


It's squirrels! Three of them to be exact. So, three people at my mom's jobs who work together a lot call each other squirrels. It's become this...thing. I don't know why. They probably don't know why. But now they each get a squirrel plaque. And no, I didn't design the squirrel myself. Big cross-stitch patterns like that are daunting.

These took me a really damn long time to do. They were also very boring because of row after row of brown stitches. Lame! But now they are done. Plus, a Hobby Lobby store just opened in my area. I'd never been to one before. They had a 50% off frame sale. So nice! So I got these awesome frames which just so happened to come in th colors of the cross-stitch I made for about $4 each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home