Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Ugh

Today has been a total waste of a day. Now, it's 1am and I am grumpy. I didn't get any cross-stitching done. I didn't get any reading done. I didn't get anything done about grad school applications. Oh and I didn't make any money. Lame.

Tomorrow, I must do better. I have spent the last two hours looking at tattoo photos. As an art history major, I love art but I love all types of art. Flipping through tattoo photos has become a late night addiction. I want another. Luckily, I have no money so I will be forced to think through it long and hard. And to spend nights surfing tattoo forums, bmezine.com, and places to get the said tattoo.

I think I'm going to go read. I am currently attempting to finish a 750 page book called London: A Biography. I've been reading that and only that for almost a month now. Considering that I was reading 1-2 books a week before, I'm a bit embarrassed to have skimped so much on reading. I don't work all that much so I should be spending more time doing productive things instead of watching TV, which I did half the day today. Normally, I don't watch TV unless I'm doing something with my hands. And today I was just a lump.

Okay, time to shut the computer down, dammit!

1 Comment:

  1. Sister Mary Martha said...
    Oh no! Not tattoos! That's like scribbling on a library book. In ink!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home