Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

please kill me


I have just finished my 3rd cross-stitch for the Christmas gifts I have been working on. This one is actually a pattern from the Subversive Cross-Stitch Book. I used the Please Kill Me pattern. I wasn't big on the border so I chose a simple border from her "Too Bad, So Sad" pattern. Then, I made it more cutesy with pink and purple pastels. Ah, classy. I've always wanted to do the pattern but never had gotten around to it. I just love the teddy bear.

On the theme of "please kill me," I saw the movie, Nights in Rodanthe, last night. Luckily, I saw this movie for the low price of $2 and was able to drink a 40 during it. Do not under any circumstances go see this movie while sober. It is terrible. As a comedy though, it's decent.

SPOILER ALERT: In case you never saw the Notebook, never heard anything about Nicholas Sparks, or live under a rock, guess what happens? Yep, he dies. Poor Richard Gere. Not that they explain it well but he had to die sometime in order for this to be a romance. But don't worry, there's wild horses. Pukerrific!

1 Comment:

  1. ركن المثالية said...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home