Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Oh so smutty...


I present you with my first made up cross-stitch design. Tada!

Personally, I never ever read romance novels unless I am at work, bored, and have an audience to read aloud to. Call me immature but reading graphic cheesy sex scenes out loud is fucking hilarious.

However, I do realize that there are those who actually read such books for fun, for pleasure, for...eh. Sure, it's not *good* literature. But it *is* juicy and maybe even suspenseful. So the next time someone gives you a snotty look as you sit at the bookstore, on the bus, in your living room, show some pride in what you are reading. This lovely bookmark will show them that you are fully aware that you are reading smut and enjoying it, too.

I positioned the *smut* at the top so that, even when the book is closed, there's no question as to its content.

Process:
I pulled an image off of the internet of your basic blacked out stripper girl. Then, I loaded it into MacStitch. MacStitch is an awesome, yet expensive, cross-stitch design program. However, I downloaded the demo. You can't save or print from the program in demo mode, but you CAN take screenshots and avoid the whole problem.

This little bookmark took me way too long to finish. I did a lot of tweaking to the pattern and the blackwork takes a lifetime.

So now you know how I waste all my time.

Like it?
Send me an email at purplehippodesigns@gmail.com and this lovely piece of smut could be yours, today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home