Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Peace Out

Here is my second piece in the series. Pretty straight forward, this person likes to say peace out all the time.



However, I'm oh so very proud of myself. See that peace sign hand? I drew it in the software program all by myself!!! After trying to import images into the program and the program repeatedly turning them into mush, I decided to free draw it while looking at another image. I know, for many people this is not hard. I should remind you I majored in art history, not studio art, and for good reason. In fact, if you look at art history professors, it's almost laughable at how bad one can draw and still have a PhD.



I even got to use my new shiny thread for the outline! In the future, I'll use two strands instead of one as it's a bit light. It's also a lot more visible in person.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home