Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Want to support your favorite candidate AND be fashionable? Well, if you are a McCain fan, you may be out of luck. I searched both but McCain just doesn't seem to inspire the creative types.

However, if you love Obama, he has inspired many crafty people lately. I just bought three buttons on Etsy from RememberMeEmily. Her awesome buttons feature vintage photographs with quirky sayings like "Elitists for Obama" and "Middle Aged White Women for Obama." I bought the second one for my mom.

Etsy, if you have never been, is an online store where anyone can sell their handmade goods.

SquidInkCollective features an Anti-Palin Pro-Polar Bear shirt entitled "Palin shot my paw!" How cute! Poor polar bears. :-(

And finally, for all of you science nerds who are also Obama fans, there is this shirt. Ob, also known as Barack, is the "element" of change. Harhar...

Going on Etsy is a bad idea. So many things to buy and such little money. The next time I have money, I will be splurging on some Scrabble tile pendants. They seem to be all the rage right now but I especially love the ones by HomeStudio. They are also VERY affordable!!!

Ever wonder if there is any humor in the bible? Wonder no more.
The site answers some other useful things like, "Why does smoking pot cause the munchies?"

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=raxco perfectdisk 2008 build 9.00.039 ?
    I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home