Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Another new blog?

Why yes, I have unfortunately decided to start a new blog. I blame this mainly on a certain internet friend who goes by the name, substantial, because his blog is...supposedly...substantial.

Since my blog will not be serious, long, dense, or ridiculously Republican, I could only come to the conclusion that this blog would be very insubstantial. I am also incredibly uncreative when it comes to naming things. That being said, my blog should be infinitely more interesting to read. No long essays, no philosophy, and nothing that requires too much thinking. Actually, I like thinking. Just not when it comes to blogs.

About me you ask? I am a recent graduate of a hippie liberal vegan pot smoking school. Surprisingly, this has left me almost unemployed. Luckily, I have a lot of time on my hands while I procrastinate impending doom...um I mean, grad school applications.

While stuck at home, I do lots of crafty things. I've always loved cross-stitch and just recently got into designing my own things. If you've never been, please check out Subversive Cross-Stitch, who, without, I may have never realized that my obsession with cross-stitch could actually result in making cool things.

I also make jewelry. Except, right now I'm broke. Start up costs for cross stitch? Really low. For jewelry? Not so much, especially when you really like shiny, fun beads.

The other part of this blog will be about travel. I like to travel any chance I get. Since I'm practically unemployed and the economy is crashing around us, I decided to go work in a country that doesn't suck. So, soon I shall be flying off to London where I will be guaranteed full time work in a pub. Getting paid in pounds is so much better than dollars. Let's ignore the fact that our economy crashing is causing everyone else's to as well. At least I'm not going to Iceland, eh?

Anyways, wasn't that interesting? Now we shall see if anyone bothers to read it!

If you do, friend me. Or leave me comments. It will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 Comment:

  1. SpastikMooss said...
    Ima read it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home