Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

BUY MY SHIT!

All designs posted on this site are for sale! (Unless otherwise stated)

So how do I order?
Send me an email at purplehippodesigns@gmail.com. Each design is either available for immediate shipment or will be made to order. I will reply to your email with a price and approximate time for the order to be completed.

What about payment?
I am set up through paypal. I can accept online checks though they are really annoying and stupid. It will slow down your order. I suggest you use a credit card when using PayPal. Information on my Paypal account will be sent in an email when you show interest.

Wait...is this stuff expensive?
I make my designs for fun. They tend to accumulate so it's always nice to sell them off or have one commissioned. Plus, I like the thought of people showing off my stuff. It makes me feel cool. Most of my pieces will run in the $7-20 range + shipping. Cross-stitching is a time consuming process so I'm not really out to make a fortune on this.

Well, that design would be really cute if the colors weren't so ugly.
I can make anything to order. That means when you pick a design, just tell me to switch a few colors around.

But I like to cross-stitch, too! Can't I just have the pattern?
Of course you can! Any pattern can be emailed to you for $2. If you'd like a print-out shipped to you, just add $1 for shipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home