Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

happy new year!

Happy New Year!

I'm sure everyone thinks I abandoned this blog but internet has returned here at the pub. I will try to post more from now on.

Things have been interesting. Very interesting tonight.

I'm not one to do anything for New Years. Somehow, I ended up on a boat on the river Thames. I feel a bit silly about paying so much for a ticket but it was the cheapest boat around and it was quite the interesting night.

We didn't get tickets until today and somehow our bosses convinced them to let us all get tickets so we were "VIP".

So I saw in the New Year with a view of Big Ben and the London Eye fireworks while managing to lose everyone I came with. I will say I had a New Years kiss. I also danced a lot, drank a fair amount, and danced some more. Oh and I was complemented on being a good dancer. Dear lord, the guy must've been wasted as well to think that. Anyways, fun was had by all and I got to experience New Years in person and not on tv. It wasn't terribly exciting but it was certainly better than watching the ball drop in New York.

Then, I managed to fall asleep for the US New Year. After all, it wasn't until 5am here. Now it's almost 8am and I've been awake for over 2 hours. I've had horrible insomnia lately, especially after a night of drinking. However, now I'm tired so now that the sun is coming up I think I will call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home