Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

So tired...

Yesterday was my first day of work ie the second busiest day ALL week. Tonight is my second and it's the busiest night ALL week. And they are both 10 hour days. Oh fuck, I'm not used to this.

And then I stayed up until 3am talking with people. So yay for being social but FUCK I'm tired and my legs still feel tired.

Tonight I'll try to go to bed early but tonight is free drinks night. People don't really tip here. Last night, about 5 people made 15 pounds in tips. So instead of splitting it up, every Friday night is free drinks for all the employees after work. It's also cleaning night. They have to bribe you with something, I guess.

Okay, real update later. Right now, I have to get motivated to get to work...again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home